Capable of holding any equipment weighing up to 26.4 lbs, the BW-44 Ball Head from Tiltall Tripod is well-suited for use with professional DSLR and mirrorless cameras. It comes with a quick release plate for fast operation, which attaches to your gear via a standard 1/4″-20 screw and locks onto the clamp by turning a knob on the side.
With a height of 3.5″ and weight of 2.45 lbs, this tripod head offers full 360° panning and a notch on the base for 90° tilting in one direction. A single locking knob is used to adjust tension and position and features friction control for making precise changes to your composition. Two bubble levels are offered, a rectangular one on the side of the base plate and a bull’s-eye model built into the clamp knob.
• Ball head with a height of 3.5″ and weight of 2.45 lbs, comes with quick release plate that goes on screw-knob clamp.
• Capable of holding cameras and other equipment as heavy as 26.4 lbs, attaches to gear via 1/4″-20 screw.
• Full 360° panning range and 90° tilting in one direction.
• Single locking knob for position adjustments, offering friction control for precise framing.
• Two bubble levels: on the side of the base plate and inside the clamp knob.
|Materials||Aluminum Alloy||Aluminum Alloy||Aluminum Alloy|
|Ball diameter (mm)||36 (1.4 in.)||44 (1.7 in.)||52 (2 in.)|
|Socket diameter (mm)||45 (1.8 in.)||45 (1.8 in.)||51 (2.0 in.)|
|Height (mm)||84 (3.3 in.)||90(3.5 in.)||96 (3.8 in.)|
|Weight (g)||480 (2.2 lbs)||540 (2.45 lbs)||600 (2.7 lbs)|
|Max. load (kg)||10 (22 lbs)||12 (26.4 lbs)||15 (33.0 lbs)|
|Incl. quick release plate||QR-60||QR-60||QR-70|
|Suitable for tripods||TE-224/254
In The Box
Ball Head BW-44
• Quick release plate QR-60
• Protective bag included
• Limited 5-Years Warranty
Solid ball head for compacts, CSC, DSLR, video cameras/camcorders.
Quick release system with dovetail clamping and blocking screw (Arca-Swiss compatible). Detachable slide-off protection.Quick release plate with non-slip surface, 1/4″ D-ring screw with coin slot.Adjustable friction. Locking knob with inset tensioning dial for setting the “released” tension. (Except BH-07).
All locking knobs have rubber coated gripping surface and are secured against unintentional removal.
360 degree panning socket with blocking screw and graduated scale.
Three spirit levels.
3/8” tripod bush.
Contact Us Now